There’s nothing better than a plate of crunchy SP Fries! Served with a garlicky mayo, I’ve satisfied the troops. These can be whipped up in no time as an afternoon snack or alongside your main meal. There’s no missing out when you know you’re eating real food.
See my youtube video on how easy it is HERE
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or olive oil
- 3 teaspoons of spice - cinnamon, paprika and cumin, or pre-made mix
- 1 teaspoon Changing Habits Seaweed Salt
- Heat oven to 220°C
- Peel and slice potato into thin chips
- Coat with oil, salt and spices, combine with your hands is best.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, turn halfway through cooking.