This is a complete meal in itself. You can put whatever you like in a smoothie. I’ve had some epic fails to turn your stomach, but this one is a no fail!
Smoothies can replace a whole meal when they have lots of vegetables, whole fruit, healthy fats and protein.
Make them up the night before and keep them sealed in a thermos ready for a breakfast on the run or for morning tea if breakfast is not your thang.
Try this basic recipe then add what you need to get you through until lunch time. Extra quality protein and healthy fats will do the trick.
The addition of Changing Habits products, supercharges a smoothie so you know you’re getting a vitamin and mineral boost to keep your immune system strong and boost your energy levels. They’re ethically sourced and produced by Cyndi O’Meara who is like a dog with a bone when it comes to quality!
- 2 serves
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 an avocado
- Small handful of madacamia nuts or nut butter
- Handful spinach leaves or other greens
- handful of parsley
- 4-5 mint leaves
- 1 banana, chopped
- 1 apple, cored
- 1/4 cup ice
- 1 cup filtered water or coconut water, more if needed.
- 1 capful of Changing Habits Colloidal minerals
- 1 teaspoon Changing Habits Supreme Green Blend
- 1 teaspoon Changing Habits Probiotic powder
- 1 Organic or Free Range egg
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth and creamy!