The flavours in this slow cooked lamb were sooooo AH-Mazing I just had to share! There’s next to nothing in it, just the natural goodness that comes with slow, gentle cooking. Serve it with my scrummy cauli mash and more veg….Boom, and done!
Why this is the best recipe:
- I didn’t use a recipe (no thinking required ✅)
- It’s super cost effective (cheap ✅)
- It needed no attention at all (low maintenance ✅)
- I now have dinner half done for tonight (time saver ✅)
- I can now turn it into Mexican if I want (convenient ✅)
That’s what happens when you cook in bulk and have a base meal you can switch up the flavour when you go to use the leftovers.
Try cooking more than you need so you have something when the “can’t be fagged” juices are flowing late in the week.