This raw broccoli salad is lifted with the hit of chilli, fresh coriander and the tang of the lemon and yoghurt. The flavours just dance on your tongue!
Perfect with grilled fish or my chicken curry.
For the full vego experience, add some toasted nuts, cranberries and quinoa for a complete meal.
If you’re not doing dairy then change the yoghurt for goat or sheep yoghurt. You could try it without yoghurt but add some extra virgin olive oil and a drizzle of sesame oil….oh yeah!
- 4-6 serves
- 1 Head of broccoli (250g or so), cut into florets
- 1 Large Carrot (100g or so), chopped in chunks
- 1 apple, cored and quartered
- 2 spring onions, sliced or ¼ red onion
- Half a bunch of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 long red chilli deseeded, roughly chopped
- 100 grams natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Good pinch of unrefined salt
- Decent grind of black pepper
- Pop all ingredients in a food processor and pulse or blitz until evenly chopped
- Taste for salt.