Meatball soup for the soul. Clean out fridge with this budget buster, time saver, super nourishing bowl of goodness. Ticks a hoard of boxes:
- Low waste – use up a fridge full of veggies at the end of the week ✅
- Super Cheap – mince or legumes ✅
- Low maintenance – simply chop, squeeze and plonk in a pot ✅
- Freezes well – cook once, eat twice ✅
- Nourishing and immune boosting – Winter is coming!✅
Make it even easier by hooking yourself up with monthly spice mixes that take out the measuring by joining “The Secret Spice Society” Use a pre-mixed spice blend lovingly created by Moi to replace all the herbs in this ingredient list. The same blend can be used for a billion other things too. Every month a new flavour will dance across your tongue so check it out if you want an extra shortcut to make this recipe even better!