You’ll never buy mayo again!!
Watch my Youtube below to see how easy and versatile it really is….I mean….REALLY EASY!
With just a handful of ingredients and a few minutes of your time, you can have creamy homemade mayo done and ready to go. Chock full of healthy fats, nutrients and bang-on flavour, you will never buy mayo again. Add whatever flavours you like to suit your tastes.
- 1 organic or free range egg
- 2 teaspoons Apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Mustard
- Pinch of salt
- 150 milliliters Olive, macadamia or Inca Inchi Oil
- 1 garlic cloves (optional)
- Use a heaped spoon of organic miso or tahini instead of mustard
- Blend together all ingredients, except the oil, straight in the jar or in a bowl or food processor until just combined.
- Slowly add the oil in a thin stream to the ingredients, whisking rapidly as you go or with the motor running on your food processor. This should take 3-4 minutes. You can do this by hand with a whisk!
- Add any extra oil to get the right consistency. If it’s too thick then add extra lemon juice or ACV to thin out.
- Add 1-2 drops of lemon, lime or basil essential oil for a hit of flavour (Twenty8 Essentials are my fave)
- Add 1-2 cloves of garlic, crushed, for aoili.