This is all about making simple food taste fantastic and having quick fixes ready to go that tantalise your tastebuds.
Dukkah isn't all about bread and olive oil....it is such a good combo though!
Keep this little combo on the bench and it will be something you sprinkle on just about anything I promise! Chicken, fish, salad, eggs....roll your boiled eggs in this and you'll never go back!
Spring Zing Dukkah
Dunk your Sourdough into some Extra Virgin Olive Oil then into the dukkah! Best invention EVER! Sprinkle on your eggs, use as a salad topper
- 40 g Raw Almonds (small handful)
- 2 tspns of black or white sesame seeds
- 1 tbspn of Spring Zing Secret Spice
- Finely chop the almonds or pulse in a food processor
- Dry fry in a large pan on a moderate heat until toasted
- Shake the pan to avoid burning spots
- Add the sesame seeds and toast for 20 seconds
- Allow to cool before adding Spring Zing and combine well
- Use as a dip with olive oil for bread, sprinkle on roast veggies or salad, fold through hummus, Sprinkle on eggs, chicken or fish.
- Keeps for a month or two in an airtight jar
©Kimberly Steele - The Rabbit Hole