Healthy, guilt free sweet lusciousness.
This healthy ganache is so decadent you won’t be able to stop yourself! And you don’t have to! Check out those ingredients!
Allow it to cool slightly before pouring over your favourite cake like my Chocolate Chia cake. Make it Festive by adding a tablespoon of Sweet Spice in place of the cinnamon and definitely use 4 drops of Twenty8 orange essential oil! Grab yourself a pretty decoration like I have in the pic....done! Now you’re talking!
You could also use it as a chocolate fondue! Dipping strawberries in a warm pot of goodness!
Or spooning over a warm pudding - Bliss!!
Anyhoo, make a batch and get creative! It freezes well so it’s bloody perfect I say!
Healthy Chocolate Ganache
You won't be able to stop yourself....so don't! Perfect as the icing on a cake, warm as a sauce on a pudding or maybe jsut to dip some strawberries in! Super simple and a huge, guilt-free, crowd pleaser.
- 1 cup thick coconut cream (Ayam brand is best)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cacao butter
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 medium avocado
- Roughly 1/4 cup maple syrup.. Taste as you go.
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- Melt the coconut oil and cacao butter, and then blend everything together until well combined.
- Taste for sweetness
- Allow to cool a little so it thickens enough to pour over your cake but not be too runny.
- Pop your cake in the fridge to set for an hour before serving or serve warm with a pudding or as a fondue! Yassss!
©Kimberly Steele - Secret Spice Co
Did you make this recipe?